How do I shut down or restart my Beam?
The following instructions apply to Beam Standard and Enhanced models.
Use this method prior to long term storage or to clear errors.
- Guide the Beam off the charging dock.
- Insert a USB keyboard into the USB port under the Beam screen.
- From the Device Settings screen, choose Tools > Power > Shutdown.
- Remove the keyboard and allow the Beam to power down completely.
- Return the Beam to the charging dock for automatic restart.
Powers down the Beam's head ONLY. The Beam will read as "Offline".
- Press the power button on the left side of the Beam's screen.
- Press the power button again to power the Beam back on.
- Can I shut down a Beam remotely in my Basic organization?
- Can I restart a Beam remotely in my Basic organization?
- Can I shut down a Beam remotely in my Advanced organization?
- Can I restart a Beam remotely in my Advanced organization?
If you are experiencing an issue, please submit a ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Did you find this article helpful?